Click on the links or covers to read, preorder & buy (and scroll down or click here for the Spotify Playlist)
**AUDIO COMING SOON**
(I’m aiming for 5 books total in this series (one for each of Xander’s brothers – the twins go together – and a final book with everyone)
Please consider leaving reviews when you’re done – thank you!
Looking for Signed Paperbacks or N/SFW Art Prints?
My order form usually opens up around every release, or join Patreon for year-round access to signed books. I also sell S/NSFW art prints for my books, with new designs being added. You can order those whenever (and Patreon gets 20% off)
Villainous Things (Not All Himbos Wear Capes, Gentlemen Prefer Villains, etc) are MM romances between superheroes and villains (and possibly “normies” as well). Our men find other men in tight supersuits incredibly attractive. Sometimes, they keep these supersuits on while engaging in explicit extracurricular activities with each other (and sometimes they even use bad words!). This is not your kid’s superhero book. This is Sin City and The Boys having a love child with extra spicy Spideypool and is meant for 18+ adults who can handle such things.
The Villainous Things series contains standalone books (each with HEAs) that feature interconnected characters and an overarching plot.
Please do not hesitate to email C. directly with any questions or suggestions for adding to the TWs.
NOW THE GOOD STUFF
Content, Tropes & Kinks:
• MM romance (love is love)
• Dual POV
• Star-crossed lovers + fated mates
• Hurt/comfort + found family
• Lovers-to-enemies-to-lovers (yup)
• Mutual (slightly psychotic) obsession
• “I’ve never done this before”
• “Who hurt you?!”
• Absolutely filthy dirty talk
• Soft dom with a big beefy bottom having a very enthusiastic bi/sub-awakening
• “Good boy” + “Yes, Daddy” (light D/s – more bedroom dynamic than lifestyle)
• Praise + light degradation
• Edging, spanking, crawling, boot licking
• Docking + foreskin fixation
• Territorial cum play
• Purposefully gagging during blowies
• Snowballing (some might say excessive)
• Supersuit fetishes that result in supersuit sex
• All the stretching, blow jobs, rim jobs, and dicks in asses because this is an MM romance
Possible triggers (please also check content list):
• Sweary dialogue (plus cringey non-swears)
• Naughty, medium-dark humor
• Morally gray characters (both heroes + villains)
• Psychotic ideation + vague (but fond) memories of maiming + killing
• Mention of gory human remains in villain lair
• Violent hero/villain battle scenes with minor gore
• Controlling + neglectful parents with some physical (superpowered) abuse
• Lack of autonomy + indentured servitude
• Restraints + kidnapping (non-sexy kind)
• Detailed descriptions of humans’ negative effects on coastal wildlife, specifically with pollution
• Seagull autopsy (the only detailed part is the contents of its stomach)
Not All Himbos Wear Capes
Big City is supposedly the place where dreams come true. As someone just trying to live my life, I can tell you, it’s more like a recurring nightmare where dreams get c*ckblocked at every turn.
Especially if you’re a supervillain like me.
The irony is that I have zero powers, despite coming from purebred villain stock, but try telling that to Big City’s beloved hero, Captain Masculine.
This himbo is ruining my research, and if his firepower doesn’t kill me, the sight of him in Lycra surely will. Luckily—or unluckily, in my opinion—my bestie just signed me up for the Bangers dating app and found my perfect match.
If this isn’t the start of my villain arc, I don’t know what is.
It’s hard feeling like I have to wear a mask every day—that the only value I bring to the table is the sparkling image others have created for me.
Such is the life of being Captain Masculine, Big City’s greatest superhero. This is the existence I was destined for, and I will gladly defend this city against every threat to its people.
Except Doctor Antihero.
I’ve seen countless villains come and go, but something about Antihero intrigues me more than the usual hero-villain encounters should.
It’s because of him that I impulsively signed up for a dating app, hoping a meaningless fling with a local normie will help get my head back in the game. The truth is, what I really want is someone who sees me—the man behind the mask.
But that’s a luxury no superhero can afford.
Gentlemen Prefer Villains
**A certain creepy-hot older brother is going to get his story (with Xander + Butch making appearances as well, don’t you worry)! As always, the release date is just a placeholder and will move up.**
COVER & BLURB COMING SOON!
Villainous Things Playlist
All covers were designed by divine conception design (me!)